My Travel Essentials

18:07:00





I recently got my new passport after washing them in my jeans after My Trip to India and I thought I would show you a few of my essential items that I bring with me for a short / weekend trip. Clothes-wise I try to pack as light as I can on short trips and usually try to keep to hand luggage. So I normally pack only 2 pairs of trousers: usually a good pair of jeans and a pair of chinos / smart trousers. Then 1 pair of smart shoes and 1 pair of trainers. The same goes for shirts, 1 smart, 1 casual and weather permitting a short sleeve shirt too. Then you have basics like underwear, shorts and t-shirts.

Now I’m a bit of a geek so I love to always be connected and that’s why my Tablet, HTC 10 and laptop pretty much come everywhere with me. One major thing for me whilst being abroad is data and using my phone for tweeting, Instagrams etc. I’m with EE and they offer an amazing deal when it comes to using data in Europe, you are able to use your pay monthly allowances abroad for Free, which I think is brilliant! A number of times Sara and I have been stung when using our phones whilst been in Europe which has been terrible, so it’s really nice to not have to worry about this anymore and use my phone as if I would back home! Also, download TripAdvisor, city guides and maps onto your phone; which is super helpful!

As you know I’m a big fan of music and also a sucker for sound quality, which is why I always bring my BeatsByDre wireless headphones with me when I travel.

A few others things I’ve included are my Kiehl's Facial Fuel moisturiser, cleanser and midnight oils. Then I’ve got my Canon 500D camera, Sara and I have spared this camera for a few years now.  So which camera do you think I should get (Leave your suggestions in the comments below).

So last by no means least I have reading material, I’m currently reading the Justice League NEW 52's which is brilliant and also one of my personal favourites series and The Office US version which finished a few years ago but I can't stop watching.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what a few of your travel essentials are.

Stephen. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments