Juli Vol. 1 Playlist

11:30:00



Track Listing

1. Let 'em Say - Lizzo, Caroline Smith
2. Girls Like - Tinie Tempah, Zara Larsson
3. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
4. Hotter Than Hell - Dua Lipa
5. Light It Up - Major Lazer, Nyla Fuse Odg
6. My Number - Foals
7. Electrisk - Marcus & Martinus
8. You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
9. Locked Out Of Heaven -  Bruno Mars
10. Mundian To Bach Ke - Panjabi MC

Sorry, the playlist is slightly late this month; I’ve been pretty non-stop since starting Swedish lessons. So here is my July (Juli) Playlist, there are a few new songs on here so I hope you enjoy! I listen to this playlist a lot when I travel to my Swedish lessons and I was just looking out of the T-Bana window and letting myself take it all in without thinking about other things. I suggest you get out of the house and go for a drive, walk, run, swim and stick this playlist on and try not to think about anything – just enjoy it.

Stephen. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments